Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Green Thumbs

This past week Tracy decided it was time to give our front yard a makeover. We had three green bushes and two green midget trees, which in my humble opinion looked pretty good. She wanted to get rid of all five and replace them. We went and got new bushes and I set to work. The end result… three green bushes and two green midget trees.

The girls and I worked all day last Saturday on this project and here’s the proof. Alison even let me use her Barbie shovel


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like how you put up the picture of you with the fish that I CAUGHT!!!

doomthings said...

BABIES!!!

Steve Laverty said...

Your fish???? Oh, that must have been the one I used for bait to catch this one.

American in Nicaragua said...

Hi Steve, Tracy and beautiful little ladies, All is well in Nicaragua-still very hot--waiting for rainy season to wash off the dust! This blog is wonderful and a great way to keep in touch.
Please give the girls a hug and kiss from us.
Love,
Mom and Omar

Mike and Lia said...

Nice minivan.

Mike and Lia said...

Steve took the picture holding the bigger of the two fish kept that night, right? Pretty sure that's my striper...