Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Twins Are Here!

Lillian Jane Laverty was born at 8:12am weighing in at 5 lb 12 oz.
Bailey Anne Laverty was born 40 seconds later weighing 5 lb 14 oz.

Both babies and Tracy are doing very well. Here are some pictures of the big day.

Bailey and Lillian about 30 minutes after birth

Bailey and Lilly in the same crib. The babies look very much the same (I guess that's why they call them identical twins). We can tell them apart, mostly, but I am very greatful for the ID bracelets they need to ware.

Here is another picture of them in the same crib.

Here is where Alison and Lauren met the twins for the first time. They are going to be great older sisters.

Alison and Lauren holding the twins for the first time. We have been practicing how to hold babies during FHE. All of the training has paid off!
We are still at the hospital but should be home Monday afternoon.

6 comments:

Kara said...

They are here! And they are just beautiful! Congratulations. Love you guys.

Emichan said...

Congratulations Tracy and Steve! Okay, so last night I thought, you know I wonder if Tracy has had those two little girls so I thought, hey check out her blog... and sure enough it looks like they arrived safely! Oh they are beautiful! Well, let the fun begin... you officially have 4 of the cutest girls under the age of 5, but if anyone can do it, I know it's you. Miss you and love you, congratulations!!

claire said...

congratulations Tracy! They are so beautiful!

Youngfamily said...

Congratulations!!!!!! They are so cute. We are so happy to have two more nieces in the family.

MAYFAMILY said...

Oh, my goodness! So wonderful and I'm so amazed at your beautiful girls -- all four of them. You've definitely got the rest of the museum crew playing catch up!

Anonymous said...

I was going through my email and came upon the link to your blog via Muriel. I am so happy for all of you on the birth of those beautiful babies. The Laverty family looks very happy. The next time you come to the Vineyard please be in touch. Glen is here visiting me at my house and he says congrat's.
Love Ellen