Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Alison's Lemonade Birthday Party


For Alison's 7th Birthday this year we went with a lemonade themed party. I got this idea from a great party blog here. I made homemade lemonade, and a pink lemonade cake- yum! The girls loved drinking out of mason jars with fabric swatches tied around them. I had a lot of fun putting this together.












The girls all painted a craft during the party.








A little game of horse-shoes.







Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you.










6 comments:

Aubrey said...

I can't even say how cute this is. I love the theme and you did such a good job Trace. Ina and Martha would be proud. I love that they played horse shoes and those puffs look familiar:)

amy stansel said...

oh this is darling. I would like to go to a party like that!! you are so creative and fun. I also loved your art camp idea. You are so cute!!

Cobbs Hill said...

Happy Birthday Alison! Tracy- this theme is too adorable and I love the yellow and pink combo throughout the house- I also LOVE Alison's headband- tell her I'm going to borrow it on MV :)

Amy M. said...

Happy Birthday Alison! We are looking forward to seeing you all on MV soon.
Tracy- WOW all the details that you put into that party are impressive. Did you even make the big hanging pom-poms? Beautiful. Great ideas.

stevenjared0853 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stevenjared0853 said...

Such a cute party! It was actually good coming across this post. I like reading such posts and going through them, it helps in getting more ideas for my niece’s and my daughter’s birthdays. I have selected one event space NYC where we celebrated every occasion. It is my favorite and they even have good food.