Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Giggling Babies

The twins are growing so fast. They are in the giggling phase of life where almost everything you do is funny. Mommy washing the dishes... funny. Alison and Lauren running around the house... funny. Daddy tripping over the bouncy seat for the 100th time... priceless.

We took a video tonight of Alison and Lauren making the girls laugh. This is has been our nightly routine and we all love it.

Here's a picture of the twins in the morning. Can you tell who is who?


6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Lilly is on the left and Bailey is on the right. It helps that they are in different colors, but I can also tell in the roundness of their faces. I love to hear them giggle - so much better than when they cry.

Adam and Anya said...

Darling babies! Can you believe it?!? You are one BUSY mama!!

Charlene said...

Aubrey is right, Lilly is on the left and Bailey is on the right. I love to hear their little squeals of delight. Their big sisters know how to entertain them. Thanks for recording those wonderful laughs!

Christy said...

Ok, I don't know who they are...you caught me..but i do know Tracy must dance for them too..were is the video of that!

Steve Laverty said...

You're all right! Lilly is on the left and Bailey is on the right.

Yes, Tracy does this crazy chicken-esk dance that makes the twins laugh. It makes the rest of us laugh as well. If I recorded it, Tracy would probably kill me! I'll see what I can do to get it on tape!

Youngfamily said...

I love all the laughs! It makes me so happy to see all the fun you guys have with all four girls.