Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday Babies

The babies had fun learning how to open up presents at their party. Alison and Lauren went "shopping" in our basement and found some great toys to wrap for the babies. They loved it.

Our little one year olds.

We are the culprits to the destructive kitchen.

Destruction- this is the phase the twins are in now. This is what the kitchen looks like when I'm trying to cook dinner. I tell Steve that its a miracle dinner is pretty much ready when he gets home.
Here's an example of what the twins like to do. It's like the tag-team; Lilly will take the drawers while Bailey takes the dishwasher. There is no stopping them!
Lilly on her Birthday. Bailey's picture will be posted later.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Girls! That video of the plastic baggies had me laughing pretty hard. Those little twins. Gotta love them! On to year two :)

Amy M. said...

The unstopable duo. Great video. Happy Birthday girls. Love you both!

Aubrey said...

Love the realistic kitchen. You're cooking in a war zone. See what I have to look forward to?

Youngfamily said...

I can't wait for the kitchen Nightmare Brooklyn will put me through, but it does make me laugh!
And just to let you know we will be blessing Brooklyn on July 5th. Love you guys!