Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Art Project






I worked on a little art project for the girl's room. I found this idea from a magazine and thought- I could totally make that! I spray painted canvases and made paper flowers. I used my friend's Cricket machine to cut out some of the shapes like the bird and the scollop edging. Ok, I LOVE the Cricket machine- it was so easy and you can do every shape imaginable. I painted the tree branch, and painted the cardboard letters. I loved doing this project. The girls like having bunk beds in their room now and I love it because it gives them more room and room for wall art.


Bailey wanted to put a barrett in her hair the other day. They are getting so big!



6 comments:

Charlene said...

Tracy, I love the art projects and all the pictures of your fun summer. I loved being with the whole gang and having time with the girls. They are growing up so fast! Hugs from Grandma!!!

Kara said...

How cute are these?! You always were such an artist!

MAYFAMILY said...

What an awesome summer you guys have had! It was so fun to catch up on the Laverty family adventures. We miss you and your adorable family is truly a treat to watch.

Aubrey said...

I LOVE the art project! You did such a good job Tracy - I bet the girls room is so cute and their closet is organized.

Amy M. said...

Great job Trace. I are a creative lady- way to do it on your own! The pictures of you and the family are wonderful. Thanks for posting up so many pics. It seems that the girls are growing so fast already. I miss you.

Michael and Lia said...

Tracy - those letters look great!!! I will hopefully be getting an even better view of them next month when we visit : )