Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hiers Reunion

The last part of our MV trip was a Family Reunion on the Hiers side. Here are some pictures...
Here are the six of us sporting the Cobb's Hill Family Reunion shirts.

What a great looking crowd. All of the cousins had a great time playing and running around.

We had a talent show one night. Despite all of my efforts of destroying all photographic evidence of the skits I was involved it, this picture made it through the cracks. Man did this bring back memories...

The horseshoe tournament. Tracy and I were on a team and we got crushed. Last year I came in second to Mama Jean! I'll be ready for next year!

Here is a picture of a game we played. Stuart threw water balloons up in the air and you had to work as a team to catch them with your towel. Alison was my team mate and we had a lot of fun.

What would a reunion be without eating? What do you think Lilly is thinking in the bottom right corner?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a great summer! I can't imagine anything more fun. You have a wonderful family :)