Monday, November 30, 2009

Sound of Music












My good friend Elinn and I started a class where we taught our children and other children from church and our neighborhood the music from the play the Sound of Music. For three months we practiced this mini-play, where they learned choreography, memorizing lines and a handful of songs. They all did such a great job! We had two performances. What fun it was for me to help with scenery, costumes and put it all together. Here's a clip of the Brunswick Singers performing "Do Rei Me."

You can see the video here

Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

Amy M. said...

How fun Trace- What a great idea to involve your children in. You are so talented and creative. Great job. The girls look so cute.

amy stansel said...

What?!?!? I am so so impressed! This shouldn't surprise me one bit about you to pull something so cute off!! I love it. What a great idea. How often did you do practices? The costumes are darling. Nice work!!