Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great crowd here for Thanksgiving. My grandmother, Aunt Jeannine, Uncle Leon, Heather, her boyfriend Pat, Ned, my parents, Aubs, Stuart, and baby Charlotte were the ones in attendance. Everyone pitched in to help with the feast and we all left feeling full. We felt so happy to have our home brimming with people we love and good food. We feel truly blessed. Here are some pictures to document the day. This first one is of the babies smothering poor Charlotte. They were loving being around her.
Pat, Heather, Jeannine and Ned at our pumpkin themed table. Mom, Aubs and Charlotte at the other little table we set up.



Me with the big spread. Let's dig in!


Mama Jean with all her grandchildren.





2 comments:

Amy M. said...

Thanksgiving looked wonderful in your home. I'm so glad to see that Mama Jean was able to join you all for the day. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Donna said...

Beautiful family pictures. I came from a large family growing up and oh how I miss my brothers. Enjoy and love your family!! You are blessed...