Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday, Tracy and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. It is amazing to reminisce over the past 10 years. We have known each other since Primary. Who could have guessed then what we would become?

Our little “us” has changed quite a bit since the beginning. First it was “us” just hanging out when we were kids. Then it was “us” on our first date, “us” in high school, then in college. Then it was “us” getting married. Then it was “us” in our first apartment in Provo, Utah. Then, in a blink of an eye, our “us” grew by one, then by one more, then by another two.

I love how our story has grown. It is such a blessing for me to have had the past ten years with my dear wife. Happy anniversary Tracy!

Love,

Steve

3 comments:

amy stansel said...

tracy- i'm just catching up on blogs. happy anniversary. I also noticed you ran a 1/2 marathon. I just did one a couple of weeks ago. It was lots of fun. Seeing your post reminds me of running cross country together!

Aubrey said...

That's a great picture of you two. It was fun talking to you last night and seeing you too.

MAYFAMILY said...

Happy anniversary, you guys! I'm so blown away when I think that those Provo apartment days were nine years ago. I'm so happy you guys became our friends and have blossomed into such a beautiful family. What in inspiration you are!