Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Twin's Room

Bailey and Lilly have recently advanced to "big girl" beds. They finally discovered in December how to climb in and out of their cribs- hence the need for change. I spray painted their beds originally white and then changed my mind so now they're pink. My mom sewed their adorable quilts. My inspiration for their bedding was from here. They love their room and their new beds.

My newest project was taking these frames (which I spray painted white) and stapling fabric on the back and then hot gluing their letter onto the fabric. I think it creates a nice pop of color and modernizes the space. When my sisters were here they gave me the idea. Thanks!


Lilly

Bailey

We're all getting excited for Valentine's day- which means our table is covered with a plethora of paper crafting.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

The frames look so good! I love how they turned out. You did a great job and the girls look so cute in their room. I may have to copy this idea someday.

Cobbs Hill said...

Their rooms couldn't be cuter, and the framed letters turned out perfectly!

Charlene said...

Nice job, Tracy. The girls look happy in their newly designed room. The framed letters complete the look.

Jenny said...

For some reason, I had a hard time picturing what the framed letters looked like. Thanks for the photos. They look great! Wonderful job on the twins' room! You have a good eye and creative ideas!