Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Day-get ready!


I love this Valentine idea from Eat Drink Chic. A cozy picnic for two sounds like bliss. However, you could alter this idea for a family Valentine picnic.


In the spirit of Valentines day I wanted to share a couple chocolate recipes that I love (Valentines day= chocolate).

Chocolate Sauce
1/2 stick butter
3 squares Baker's semi-sweet chocolate
Combine in a small pot and stir until melted on low heat.
Then add 1 can sweetened condensed milk

This recipe is from my sister-in-law, Lia and I could just eat the whole thing!



Picture of Brownie Pudding Recipe
Brownie Pudding
This recipe comes from one of my favorite cooks- Ina Garten. It's rich and a perfect crusty top with a molten chocolate middle. You can find the recipe here.

1 comment:

Michael and Lia said...

Thanks for the brownie pudding recipe - I was trying to figure out what to make for dessert and made this. Love it.