Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Blessing

Here are Bailey and Lilly hanging out together. They are now two
months and over ten pounds each. They are both so healthy and
pretty content babies.


Steve recently gave them a Baby blessing in church. Here the

babies are wearing their blessing gowns and Alison and Lauren looking

so proud.

Lilly and Bailey in their blessing gowns.
One of my favorite things to do is dress these babies in either

matching outfits or coordinating outfits. I can't help myself- its so

cute to see them in these clothes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the most beautiful family. All of the girls are angels and Mom looks great to have four princess' Congrads on the new arrivals.

amy stansel said...

tracy - alisa was here visiting and I found out she has your entire familys blog addresses. I was soooo happy to see yours and see your darling twins. I hope you are doing well. You look great and your kids are so darling!!! Please tell me you are no longer the seminary teacher!!!! Best of luck with twins.