Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Days

We now have a kindergartener! Alison started school this week and the only difficult part was for me to say good-bye when she got on that school bus. Luckily, she saw two of her church friends on the bus and sat with them going to school. When she came home that first day she gave me the biggest hug and told us all about her wonderful adventures in kindergarten. What a sweet girl. I love this picture- the bag is bigger than her! She loves her Hello Kitty back pack.
Lauren will miss Alison, but she is now a little helper to me with the babies.
There she goes!
Alison reading a book to Bailey
While Alison is at school Lauren gets to work putting away dishes with mommy.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Tracy, I just found your blog and loved looking at all your pictures. Your family is beautiful. I can't believe you have 4 now. I'm SO jealous that you have twins. I have always wanted them - lucky Ben got them instead. Anyway, you look great. Hope things continue to go well!!! Love, Becky (Hutchins)

Christy said...

I think it was Hallie that had a Hello Kitty back pack in K too! How fun to have a school girl. She will be adored by her teacher I am sure!