Monday, October 22, 2012

Time to play Catch Up

My blog has been on the back burner for awhile and it's time to remedy the situation at hand- there have been no updates since May and we have had a great Spring, Summer and now Fall. I think what I might do is list things (highlights) we have been doing and throw some pictures in there. So here we go!

MAY: Bailey and Lilly turned four and I made them a rainbow birthday cake. The hydrangeas on the table were from our garden- they did really well this year.



We also went to Martha's Vineyard for Memorial Weekend to have a family reunion before mom and dad left for their mission as Mission Presidents of the Ogden Utah Mission. We are so proud of them and will miss them for three years, but at least we get to go visit them! While we were on the island we worked on the Loft and painted like crazy since that was our big spring/ summer project. It was great to be together as a  whole family. 
Grandma and Bailey

celebrating mom's birthday, Taima's and Bailey and Lilly

Cousins!

Amy, baby Elisa, Jen




I also went to New Mexico for my Papa's funeral. It was a special experience and it was good to be with a lot of family. Here is a picture of my Grandma, mom and myself. 

The big mile stone for mom and dad was they sold their home of twenty years before they left for their mission. We all will miss that home since we created wonderful memories there. Goodbye 3 Laurel Avenue! I'll post more highlights for my next post. 

No comments: