Thursday, June 2, 2011

1/2 Marathon and Mother's Day Weekend

What a wonderful weekend we had when mom, dad, Jen and Conrad came for a visit for a race and Mother's day. We had beautiful sunny days and packed a lot in.


Alison had a play at school that weekend too and did a great job as a bunny in: The Bear went over the Mountain.


Mother's day breakfast- the guys made a feast for us. They treated us very well.


My partner in crime- Elinn and I are running buddies-we're part of a small running club in our neighborhood.



Steve and I ran our first race together. We had a good time training together, but when it came to the actual race we didn't talk as much as I thought I would since we were running at a good pace. We finished in 1:53! Yea- under 2 hours!!!


more running friends!


Dad, Steve, me, Conrad and Jen- happy to be done with the race. Great job everyone!

No comments: