Friday, June 3, 2011

Gallery Wall

I went with mom to Ikea and got myself a bunch of white frames so I could make a gallery wall of art prints and family pictures. I also spray painted some of the frames I already had white so that they could all match. Before we put all the pictures up we used different papers we had around the house to match up with the frames and tape them up so we could decide on a configuration that we liked.

Then- ta da!


A close up. You can see I have one last frame to fill. I'm still working on what I'll put in that one.


I love the shells that I hot glued in this one shadow box. The quote is something I typed up that says, "Get on your knees and pray, then get on your feet and work"- Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley.

I love that all the frames are white and I could add more pictures when I'm ready. This was a fun project. I'll post later some of my inspirational images that I used for this wall.

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

You're home is beautiful. I like the arrangement of the frames. Very Pottery Barn look- but better.